Hello, friend! Since you clicked on my FAQ’s page, I assume you want to learn a little more about me! Here it goes…
- I am a twenty-something year-old married to my best friend, (we recently celebrated our 2 year anniversary!) and live just outside of DC.
- I grew up all over the East Coast (but claim NC as home)
- I graduated with a degree in Spanish from BYU after falling in love with the language while living in Madrid, Spain.
- I love to read and my favorite book of all time is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (HUGE British lit fan, right here).
- I currently work during the day as a long-term sub while pursuing my dream job of being a professional photographer by night.
- Speaking of photography, I shoot with a
Canon EOS Rebel T3iCanon EOS 5D Mark III and two lenses; a Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 and a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8
- As a kid, I grew up around tons of fresh fruits and vegetables and to this day have not met a veggie I didn’t like.
- I only recently started to explore the world of baking, and I’m loving it (but, macarons still intimidate me).
- I am from a big family (5 kids) and love having large get togethers with tons of food (of course)!
If you have any questions or comments about me, or the blog feel free to comment below or send me an email via the “Contact Me” section! I would love to hear from you!